Saturday, March 9, 2013

Hello




Hello I am Sophie Lee and this is my blog. I am 18 months old, my hobbies include rubbing dirt in my hair, chasing my ball and seeing doggies.
This is my house:


I live in it with my mommy and daddy.
This is Mommy and I relaxing



And this is me and Daddy


My house and mommy and daddy always stay the same but what is out side always changes. Sometimes I am at my Uppa and Umma's.





Sometimes I am at my Yaya's


Oh yeah and then there are my cousins.
I have these cousins:


And these cousins:


But I have a lot of fun where ever I go though I am never sure where I am going to end up:


I decided to write my life down now because people tell me that they don't remember much from when they were my age and if anyone finds it interesting enough to read then that is great because I love to tell my stories.

Location:E Nopal St,Uvalde,United States

2 comments:

  1. You're a lucky little girl Sophie!! You have a great Momma & Papa!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blog Sophie!! Can't wait to see you again this summer! Selah is excited to meet you :)

    ReplyDelete