Thursday, March 21, 2013

Texas

Well we made it to texas




First off its hot here




And a lot of it looks like this




But there are some very pretty places here too




We are near San Antonio and we have a lot of fun there












This is Ocho my favorite spot in San Antonio right on the river, the people there let me run all over and play with the neat stuff they have




When we first got here Mama and Papa said we needed a house, I liked this one




But they said it was just a little too small so we looked around and finally I told them I wanted this one




Now that we live somewhere different every few days I get to do a lot:
I get to play in rivers




And go for walks




And find all kinds of cool stuff in the woods




We spend a lot of time at all the parks in the hills around us








They are very pretty but I like them best when they are not so hot




We get to see lots of animals there Papa told me that this was not a doggie, I don't believe him




It didn't take me long at all to get used to our new house and I really like it now




I can't wait to see where it takes me next! I will tell you all about it.




Check ya later.

1 comment: