Wednesday, June 5, 2013

The Clipper



I thought you might be bored of seeing pictures of me on a beach



This is a tour of my home. We call her Walty. She is 16 feet long and she follows us everywhere!



This is my favorite spot. I perch here to eat, watch DVDs, look outside...





We have a kitchen. (Stock photo)




My bedroom is the bottom bunk








I have fun in there.


I have a Sophie size tub.



This is Mommy and Pappas bedroom






Pappa painted all the doors with chalk board. So I can color all over the house.



And if we feel cramped we head outside to adventure.





Our front porch changes a lot. This is it for now...



Stay tuned

Location:Jap Creek,Seward,United States

1 comment:

  1. Love the painted cupboards. Just don't make me touch them. :)

    ReplyDelete