Wednesday, October 2, 2013

When we last left our hero

After playing with my cousins we took a short jump to Idaho City to meet Uncle Phil and Aunt Rora.




These are Quail birdies (Callipepla Californica). They live in his yard.




Would have stayed in Idaho longer but it rains a lot and we've been on the road 2 weeks so now I've got my sights set south of the Mason- Dixon line.




Idaho is a silly place, I'll be back.




Short stay in Utah, no sharting.





We took a break to buy some local cowgirl attire in Wyoming. And to smell the flowers.








These are all over Wyoming, not sure what its about.




But they have playgrounds!







Even tho Canada was cool I'm glad be back stateside.





Nebraska... not a lot here




Piggies in a truck




Cabellas







I forget where I took this picture. Wyoming... Nebraska... Doesn't really matter.





My peeps in Tennessee should keep looking west, cause I'm coming!

Location:I-80 E,Chappell,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment