Friday, December 27, 2013

City by the bay

I was sad to leave Yaya's house and my Ella and my Jojos




But it was time to hit the road, first some essentials




Then we got a move on

We stopped in some weird places




And saw some really cool stuff




We stopped at some parks...this one did not have a playground but I made the best of it




We were driving for a long time then all the sudden Momma and Pappa got very excited and said we were in California




It very nice here, lots of people say gets cold but I have seen no evidence of that




Our house is in a very different spot, last Monday there were a lot more people than I was used to seeing around it, they were all really loud and dressed in red




But the beaches here are awesome, I could play at them all day.




And there are a lot of parks, I am gonna be busy




Oh yeah and the sun sets are pretty impressive, lots of time we just go to the beach and watch it




Now that I am back to exploring on a daily basis I will try and keep everyone up to date as much as possible, as you can see there is a lot of hard work to be done




Peace

Location:Lyon St,San Francisco,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment