Monday, January 20, 2014

I thought this was supposed to be winter


California is something else





First there is the Presidio which is huge but pappa and I are doing our best to cover it all





Yoda lives there




There are sooo many parks!




And lots of good food




Mmm best sushi EVER! I am becoming quite an adventurous eater.




Then there is everything else here





Mamma and Pappa said some kitties are not nice





But all the beaches are





We get great sunsets pretty much every night





And just explore the coast all day





There are bays





And cliffs












And rock gardens





Mamma said I am big enough to explore the water now





I'm pretty excited about it





Check back in soon and I will keep everyone updated

Location:27th St,San Francisco,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment