Monday, February 17, 2014

California sun

The sun sure does make a girl grow!





I'm a lot smarter now too! I can count to 3! And I know my colors!





Also I can build peanut butter towers




My umma and Uppa showed up. I had a great time showing them around.





We got to swim in a pool




Hang out at some cool places.





I got spoiled




The dirt here looks like this, it is so much fun. It's called sand and I put it everywhere, including my hair!





This is a tide pool. We explore these sometimes.




Some have sea stars. And my favorite one had an octopus.




This is an anemone... It's so pretty.




This is a crab.





Seaweed




I love the beach




The beaches also have hippies, there cool too I guess.



Location:Gilman Ave,San Francisco,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment