Sunday, September 1, 2013

Two

At 3:13 am two years ago I became real.



Before that mommy and Pappa were boring. They went to bed early every night and never had fun.
Just a quick recap of the last few years...



Started in Seward, AK


Started walking before mommy was ready.


Had cool friends and raged early


I was (and still am) wild



Not normal mommy and Pappa...


My cousins are even less normal









Adventure


More party times


Like to chill between party days


Cool friends.
This one is my size



This one is just as wild as me


More recovery from party time


Getting ready to raise hell as a teen... Never too soon


Purchased a home and moved out of Alaska





Started on good solid food, I have expensive taste


Thawed out


Got wild with my role model. She makes wild look girly.


Back to Alaska


Got prettier, taller, smarter and faster


Trained to be a guide like Pappa. (Not as hard as he makes it seem)



Today, Umma and Uppa, more party time.







Location:Shady Ln,Kenai NTL Wildlife Ref,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment