Monday, September 30, 2013

You da hoe





We crossed into my home land at the Idaho border. Pappa bribed the guard so we were thru quickly.



Idaho is pretty



Lots of big hills and steep passes.



We stayed at Farragut State Park.
They have 4 disk golf courses, including one for golfers my size.



Northern Idaho has a lot of cute towns with local food and brew. This is Bonners Ferry.




We found our first Sonic in 6 months I thought it couldn't get better. But guess what happened next...


Cousins!



Cousins!



Cousins!


We had soo much fun.




We stayed at Ponderosa State Park for two nights.




It was the break I needed, although my Pappa acts weird with uncle Don.





We had to say goodbye to Jackson and Aspen. I love my cousins and Aunt Sarah and Uncle Don. Hope we see them again soon.

Location:I-84 E,Holbrook,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment